SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, March 23, 2007

when you say nerds need love too..

haha. Just came back from cell group meeting. It was alright... AHH I LOVE 'ben tan'(stupid in Chinese, omyTIAN it looks like Ben Tan haha)!!! Okay, 'ben tan' is Bing Ren's dog. I know you must be thinking... "OMG! SO MEAN CALL HIS DOG STUPID!" haha but he says that its not mean cause you can call 'ben tan' in a "loving" way and not in a harsh scolding way like how we call people "YOU STOOOOPIT AHH!!!" haha. {I explained to Joanne Lim in school today HAHA and she say I'm using a chance to call her stupid! haha.} ARHH.. Anyway I was saying that 'ben tan' is really really REALLY adorable. He welcomed us when we walked in and ever since then I've been rubbing his head, "massaging" him and messing his hair. haha. I even forgot to put my bag down. whahaha... and if I stop rubbing him and put my hand aside, he'll use his head and lift my hand up so that I will continue to rub him... haha. SO CUTE RIGHT!!!! haha. I love + heart:heart DOGS!!!!

Before cell, best and I were at Kovan, macs, studying. Okay in fact we were just completing our work. I completed tuition homework!!! HURRAY:FINALLY!!!! But I'm quite worried for my compo I'm afraid of what she will say. haha. And I done my SUMMARY haha. I think she must be happy. Cause all my summaries have to be at least a week old then it'll be handed up to her. haha. BAD JOY-I know ): After English tuition homework I still had time to do my Chinese homework!! ~whee.. and I completed it!!! ((: So.."studying" today is quite effective -I like. Sugar level have gone UP! I drank like 2 cups of bubble tea today, and its SO so SO yummy! -I love. haha. I think I've been eating too much. The side of my body at my stomach area have been hurting. I'm afraid that it's appendix and I'm praying it not. Pray for me. TY!haha.

crap! My 4 junk-food tees have not arrived!! Its soon to be 3 weeks, and soon a month! The shipping is taking SUPER super SUPER long!!!! I'm getting impaitient! When I'm impaitient I will get angry!! But seriously, I've ordered like months and ages ago!!! My last stocks came fast and quick! The "organizer" told me that it wil arrive in about 2 to 3 weeks and it was true. I didn't wait very long although I was anticipating for it to arrive A.S.A.P!!! When I was thinking if it will arrive a particular day, it arrives the following day. haha. But thats okay, thats alright. I barely waited for 3 weeks and that "organiser" e-mail us updates and shows proves of the updates like the shipping forms and stuff. I like it that way! But this other "organiser"(a different one) is SUPER DUPER SLOW!!!!! Maybe its the supplier's fault. I believe that BUT why didn't you update us on anything? It made me worry, thinking where my $$$ went too. I'm just so SO so afraid that you eat my $$$, cause half of it are my friends. No worries girls, chill. I think we've got to wait 2 more weeks. As I went to her page and she FINALLY updated saying that 1 package arrived at don't know where, CGW US facility. I'm hoping and praying that my orders are in the 1st package. Cause she said that there are 3 packages all in all. ARGHHHH ANGRY angry ANGRY!!! But this will not STOP me from online shopping. haha. I love and adore online shopping. hee hee. OMYtian, I just saw this A & F skinny jeans and I want to purchase it!!! arghh.. I hope I can still order tomorrow.

cause.......

Tomorrow I'll be going to Lime's FleaMarket @ SCAPE. I know I'm going to buy at least something. Don't tell me that I'm spendtrift. haha. Its just a girl's thing to LOVE and adore shopping!!! ~~~wheee///// Its just TOTAL funness. So if I can't get anything at the Lime's FleaMarket @ SCAPE tomorrow I'll go get the A & F skinny jeans online. haha. YAYness.
DON'T YOU PEOPLE JUST ADORE FLEA MARKETS???
^WINKS~~

k kay// its a min to twelve now. wanna catch some beauty sleep to prevent heavy EYE BAGS!!! ARGHHHH alright. enuff CRAP. Love Y'lls heartoess..
catch ya later aliigators..

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger