SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, March 02, 2007

Learning Journey

So... Joy what have you learnt during this learning journey? I have learnt that .... Sir Stamford Raffles is a bird stand. HAHA. No la. I learnt MANY MANY plenty things. But its just that I don't know what they are. hee(; We went to the CBD area today and we studied historical sites. Had lunch(RECESS) at Funan The IT Mall. I had Nasi Padang!! whee~~~ Then we continued our trail. To the memorial at where River Hong Bao is at right now and Lim Bo Seng's "grave" memorial. (!_?) Soon after we left and headed back to school by then it was already 12+. We had to stay in school compound till 1 then we can leave. During that time, I went to look for Mrs. Seet to get back my English Compo. I FAILED again... NO surprise as I always fail her writing tests. But I will not be complacent. I will work hard and I TELL YOU! I will pass in her next test!! :)*grins. At the same time, I took a look at my social studies paper. I PASSED S.S!! whahaha. Didn't pass well but haha it's alright I guess... I happy for my last [7]mark question cause I got a [6]! I think that was it that pulled my marks up "D

We left about 10mins before dismissal time. haha. Cause Bay and all they have left already. Cabbed down to P.S to catch a moooo-viee... We watched "The pursuit of happyness" staring Will Smith. It's good in a sense on the topic of family support and love. Nice show I can say but I'll only give it 3THREE popcorns over 5. But you should go watch it.

I guess thats all. catch y'll peeps soons! LOVE! <3s

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger