SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

DID I SAY`

I've received my stuff that I ordered online already!!! WHEEZERRSS~~~
My Tee that says :' love is to have matching tattoos' and my pretty pretty BAG!
OH AHH..... COOLNESSS
As for the other 4 tees.. I ain't sure.. Its sure a VERY long wait.. and I'm waiting impaitiently.. CRAPPOO! and I think I'm getting angry!!! I demand for my shirts!!!

Tomorrow's moi momma's bird-day and I don't know what I should get for her. Bro has the cash and all so he's like the one that's always treating dinner!!!! By treating us to dinner, all the time, he doesn't have to think so hard like how I'm thinking now. I asked mom what she wants/DEMANDS!!!(haha) This year's answer is anything.. WTH this is like making my life difficult! At least last year she gave some hints and all haha..(I can't remember what I bought;but I know she sure did cut a hole in my pockets[: ) OH MY!! and rah rah is not free tomorrow. CRAPOOO. Maybe a blouse, a bottom? skin care products? handbag? shoes? accessories? ... I DONT KNOW!!! I SURE WISH I CAN GIVE/BUY HER A TATTOO... haha but thats like CRAsYness. .. ...

LOVE IS IN THE AIR
'kor-kor' is FINALLY getting M.A.R.R.I.E.D! oH My 'tian' ! Thats like ubber duperr swift! Isn't it so exciting. And my 'girlfriends' get to come!! They're invited!!! haha. FUN-ness. I've been like talking ALL about it and now finally the day is coming its arriving!! Bro and Sis-In-Law is like ubber blubber busy right now and stuff.. SWEET! I just can't wait. I've been eating A LOT and I don't know if I can still fit into my gown/my dress? ARGHH.... diet? nahhh.. don't know.

Whenever I'm about to sleep and I can't sleep. Insomia, comes in my mind. Then I will think of you. But I realise that whenever I'm unable to sleep when I'm exhausted is because my mind is occupied with and tons and thousands of things about you. My mind and brains are thinking a lot about you and I. How I wish that whatever I see in my head;I will be able to see it in reality. This is so I can tell tell myself that dreams can be reality, dreams is reality. However, I must listen to the fact that dreams will always be dreams and therefore it will never turn into reality. Am I dreaming right now?
p.s iloveyou. <3

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger