SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, March 12, 2007

;bring me back to life, with all hands on deck


,vintage.
-well... I adore vintage and I didn't know Malaysia knows cool vintage(no offence). Alright maybe I haven't been to ALL the 'cucumber' parts of M'sia and I believe and KNOW that M'sia DO have 'cucumber' places. Places I yet to go and check out.
Oh anywavesss.(haha) This beautiful vintage, old school ceramic table counter, with beautiful colour combination of flora tiles. Plus the nice shape of the lamp with pretty flora beige lamp shade and nice sparrow wallpaper. And the pattern couch;just gives the vintage feel. Don't be surprise where this whole thing is in. This is actually the interior of a salon cum salon academy. Niceness right. You should see the other parts of the salon. Literally, beauty!
Bro and Wife goes there for their hair cut all the time. Thats what I found out;which is coolness. I cut my hair there as well. As it is M'sia-cheaper! haha. Its alright. Except when he asked the trainee to wash my hair. She is super duper funny!! She kept on washing my ears and like wet it and my earrings. The funny thing is that they don't know how to ask their customers to take off their earrings when its bothering them(their job). I was rather eeeee-ritated, but I 'close one eye' (haha) cause it's like M'sia and they all speak chinese and I can't really communicate well in chinese(:
Thats all folks . ...
much love, huggss & kisses-

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger