SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

what a DAY-

THANKS JOLENE!!
((:
anyway today can be considered as a BORING day
as usual..
celebrated national day(in advance) in school
with all the lame quizes,
skids, competitions and sing alongs
I wish I didn't had to go to school today.
BUT I had too.
as this classmate is leaving and its going to be the
LAST time I am ever going to see her.
SO! just might as well go and
I was holding on to her prezzie.
school dismisses at 11:00 today
we celebrated (is it the right word?) Helen's farewell
not to be mean the CAKE lOOks like a WEDDING cake?!!
like WTH -I heard it was made by Oriana's mother.
anyway heard stuffs about her mom-bring tight fisted.
before the cake we tOOk pics.
and it was like school says even if you're wearing
RED and WHITE
you'll have to wear SCHOOL SHOES & SOCKS!
so I wore! It feels like going to the market
like WHATEVER!
and then sarah and I plan to wear birks after that.
The "party" was held in the canteen.
so rah and I changed and left our shoes in class
so as that we dont need to bring home our HEAVY shoes.
and can just wear it in school on friday!
then my "NICE" (Impossible IS Nothing!) form teacher
just have to spoil my day and start the PMS "button"
he scolded me.
like...
Mr.Chan: Joy what are you wearing ? Why are you wearing like that?
J: I changed . I just changed my shoes to this in class.
I am going to leave soon.
Mr.Chan: And. What is this you are wearing?(points to my shorts)
J: Errr.. I'm wearing SHORTS??
Mr.Chan: Yarr.. But who say you can wear like that??
J: (shrug shoulders)
Mr.Chan: and look ! who say you can wear like that? how many fingers is your shorts above your knee? tell me.
J: -stares into space and look towards the HAPPY singing crowd in a BLACK f*cked up face!-
Mr.Chan: stands there.. look at me look at the class and WALKED away!
J: *SCREAMS. and stomped away!!!!
I did not even bother to EAT!!!
my favourite thing to do!!!!
its like sarah's SHORTS is way shorter than mine.
mine's only 2 SMALL fingers above knee
rahs's a HAND!
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE
oh then what about her 'PET' ??
its like THIS OTHER GIRL is wearing a shorts
SHORTER than BOTH RAH's and MINE!
WTB! ! !
QUICKLY I (alright I took a cheese tart) TOOK MY BAG AND WALKED OUT OF SCHOOL!
went to farrer and eat!!!
YUM YUM.
then the PMS "button" was PUSHED AGAIN!
how fabulous! ! !
I have tuition later with THAT PET GIRL .
then van and I went to farrer and makan.
so we lost track of time
and we just quickly eat!
and we went for tuition they already started
without us!!!
WTH right??? its like you dont even take an initiative to CALL!
and ask where are you are you coming?
arghhh!! biShhh and baSShhh!!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive