SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

GOD! ohh please PURLESEEE put a STOP on this TAPPY NOSE of MINE!

-it's official! joy is SICK
as in bacteria!!
RUNNY nose, BLOCK nose and HEAVY head!!
was suppose to BLOG three FAT days ago
BUT i didn't cause
tired and sick.
on SATURDAY!! -190806-
went for TUITION
BUS-ed to TOWN
shopped at ZARA
met RAH and JERIC
RAH and I SHOPPED
JERIC STUDY
DINNER with rah, jeric and melvin/mervin
met jeric's MOM (lol)
RAH and I ---> STARBUCKS *slurp
(caramel frapp)
GIRLSTALK (...to be contibued)
she went for BUSINESS TALK
I went to meet BAY JUV ERIKA
TCC-ed *YUMss
planned to POOL but FULL
so BOWL
BOWLed in shades
WINNER of a REAL LOW score
cabbed home
showered sleep
SUNDAY -200806-
woke up late.
ate lunch relatives were all OVER at my place
GREAT lunch!*yums
met RAH (again...)
cabbed to RAffles City
meet VAN
went to this PLACE for this THING
make-up make-up thing
^blehhh..
then funan IT toilet
RAffles
CHIPPY SNACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
something happened.
VAN and I trainned to J.P
TEENAGE ICON 2006!
support cassie
although she didn't win
BUT she was good!!!
love you!
eventually
Ming Bridget won
cause ... heard rumourss.. HAHA
BUT cass got BEST SKIN AWARD!
lols. trained home
with floramae, this girl, caryn, phanida (bro & mom)
and that GIRL she's really FUNNY
I can't remember her name!!!!
reached home at about 11+
EXHAUSTED!
I walked home.. w/o knowing the time!
and while walking home
MY STOMACH ACHED!
so miserable!
bathed ---> SLEEP!
MONDAY -210806-
school.
everybody was TIRED
had 3 full period of CHINESE!!
wee.wee she doesn't like me!
and thinks that I'm SURE to FAIL in chinese
BUT for prelims.. ....
I PASSED and she seemed UNHAPPY
this may sound ridiculous!!!!
BUT yes!
after that went to MACs and
then to RAFFLES CITY!!!
to eat 'san li yuan yuan'
in other words TAKO PACHI![sp?]
and Ah Teng's Bakery's BANANA CAKE!!
then TUTION!! with Swee Seng
was quite hilarious.......
AND towards the end IS where I fell SICK!
dad picked me
went to eat Rochor beancurd
sent Sand to YCK MRT
HOME! bathed sleep
(floor!-filled with TISSUE! DISGUSTING!!!!!!)
TUESDAY -220806-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARYN!!!!!!
was so SICK to even get out of BED
BUT I still went to school
I was SO SO tired
that I didn't talk much
had P.E I stood there
being a "goalkeeper" and lying on the basketball pole and slept
SURE it was productive!!!
went to class laid on the table slept
FAILED physics MCQ
went for recess
ate my BANANA CAKE and a ROCK MELON
watch them EAT their
'ONION MOUNTAIN WANTON MEE'
and slept
went back to class and slept
PASSED mathP1
had CHINESE again
and lao shi was HAPPY cause I barely made noise!
MOM PICKED ME
went to DOC!
medicine
slept.
woke up ate TV
saw *.* on TV
and JAWS WENT WITH GRAVITY!
thoughts streamm through..
slept! DREAMT BAD!
TODAY, WEDNESDAY -230806-
got back papers
sighhh dont want to talk about it..
MACs! ! !
saw Eye-Candy, ***
because Jeric was there
hAH HAH
and theory today was broken
cause rah wasnt there but jeric was..
;)

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive