SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

i LOVE cogate ICE-CREAM

hey'll
back.form the stress and bust of prelims.
had my geog. and math P1 today
it was alright.
though I didn't study for geog.
math was GREAT! ! !
fabb!
geog is so BORING ..
we were talking about regretting to take geog.
HAA hAH HAR.
and not liking humanities.
oh watched The fast and the furious: Tokyo Drift
oh man! it was SWEET, SEXY, FUNNY, FUNKY AND COOL!
WHY?
haha the food=sweet(though not much BUT their canteen food!)
THE GIRLS! =SEXY!! *whistles
accent+ character = FUNNY
CARS= FUNKY & COOL = DRIFTING!!!!
man you peeps should just go watch!!
PRELIMS gonna end this week
another MOO-vie HERE I COME!!
NEW SHADES! here i come!
CTI- HERE I COME!
CASSIE-TEENAGE ICON -HERE I COME!!
(btw i'm sparstically screaming inside!!!! in the latest issue)
3 POINTS -SO MINE!
STARLIGHT-HERE I COME
+ many many more
anw. ciao y'll chem tmrw!!
hheartss!
-I was actually staring at your reflection through the glass panel. Glances that were exchanged; hope it belonged to me, it froze my mind. The time just stopped a second. Tried to daze looking at you while you were talking to *** but it was too obvious. I hope you didn't see that cause I would thump inside. I'll see you again tomorrow my eye-candy*heart<3

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive