SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Title:

today..
hmphh...
NOT a balmy day, BUT a day of dark clouds with torrential rain.
Oh my oh man! I'm sounding DRAMA + cornny !
EXTRA ! EXTRA !
: : TOMORROW'S THE FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH !!! $1.00 FOR ALL SIDES AT MACDONALD. From Corn Cup, Apple Dippers & Green Salad!!! : :
Alrightoee.. enough of crappy doodlesss...
TOday..
TEACHER'S DAY was really different ! ! !
It wasn't the same like all the other years. Instead of spending time decorating the class and having YUMMY GOOD FOOD!! Its all THE OPPOSITE! We SKIPPED all those.
And had LESSONS studied and was boring.
It seemed like we're ""partying"" ourselves.
ALRIGHT! maybe my class is a little boring.. .. .. and TOTAL IGGNORANT.
and .. YES !!! I LOVE THE OTHER CLASS!! I'm a traitor to MY class
BUT if you really SEE and OBSERVE! I believe you'll be the same as ME!
TODAY. My class just had tidBITs and.. when the "food" was openned it was GONE within a SEC.! alright... LESS THAN A SECOND!!! (ok... I'm GUILTY of the OOLONG TEA!!!!) then I was bored. and then RACHEL came over to look for dianne with this PLATE OF BEEHOON!!!
MAN! I was JEALOUS! they have REAL FOOD!
and ... I don't // ): Then she was like GO over LA! WE HAVE A LOT!!
so... she pulled me over.. HA HA then I asked darll.rah along!!
BUT I WAS A LITTLE EMBARRASSED..
AS. This girl in my class her mother. Some AUNTY!!!(typical) said that the other class were FREELOADERS when they came over for this farewell party when we ACTUALLY invited them! so... I was like. I don't wanna GO cause later SOMEBODY will say we're FREELOADERS!
I SAID IT IN HER FAT FACE! angry!!
rach. was like nevermind its okay la.
anyway all of them were :)) :))
when we went over..
MAN!! !! !! they were like EH COME COME!! EAT EAT!!!
HAHAHAHA and the CHICKEN WINGS !!!! SEDAP!!!! (I ate 2! PIG-o ME!)
and CHLOE even served us.
AND THEY INVITED MY CLASS OVER !!!!
but by the time I wanted to call them over they already LEFT to the HALL for KIN-BALL!
SEE-ing THE DIFFERENCE ??! HOPE YOU DO...
and I saw Sidd(:[my class's asst.MONITRESS] in the class.
I went to ask her WHY ISN'T OUR CLASS LIKE THAT??
me and her went ): and huggies///
HAD REAL FUN!!
with be***da ahemm.. dancing.
HAHA. THE CLASS WAS TURNED INTO A ""club""
REAL REAL FUN!!!!!
then WE HAD to head to the hall for THE KIN-BALL COMPETITION!
WHATS THAT?!
its this japanese game.. where Kin-Ball is a HUGE PINK! ball and there are 3 teams in the GAME and 4 players in EACH team. and 3 person from the SAME team got to SUPPORT the ball and one will command to which is the NEXT team to CATCH/SUPPORT the ball. The team that FAILED to do that will not get a POINT but the other 2 teams WILL.
GET IT?!
nvm if you don't.
Then we headed back to class.
boring.. AND DEANNA AND SARAH AND VAN
ALL GANGED UP AND BULLY ME!!
HOW?
THEY KISS LIP TO LIP IN MY FACE!!!!
DISGUSTING -I know!!!!
it always makes me cry.. DON'T ASK WHY!
I got angry so I stomped out then Fizzer was like eh COME!
so... I went to her class AGAIn..
then the BIG-FAT-BULLies were like..
dont angry where you going .. 4/8!
then they came along!
"CluBBING was IN tHAT CLASS's GENEs!!!"
FUN FUN FUN
HAVOC! they'll were LIKE HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!
HAH.. HAR.. HA..
left at about 12:30 ! ! !
went to macs . something pissed me off on the way
**N-t wasn't there again..
studied for BARELY 30mins.
went to PENANG! KITCHEN with darll. to meet matt.
matt paid! ! RAINed HEAVILY!
ran to coro. realised that when we went to MACs.
those SJI peeps wanted to ask us to play pool.
uhhh - huuuhhh..
nvm NOT IMPORTANT!
then bought yeo's OOLONG! TEA!
YUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POKKA is THE BEST! ! ! ! !
went back to macs.
rah was GONE! !
(sorry dear i <3>
decided to go to United Square, STARBUCKS!!!!
it was QUITE productive..
FINISHED MY 21st CENTURY! ( I think)
and man have SAS (Short Attention Span)
she stopped studying and started talking on the phone!
and kept on disturbing me ! ! to Go home
then I was like wait.. and then she's like..
lets leave early!! I need to PEE first!
then I was like Ok wait I need to PEE too!
and
BAY : My PEE is coming out!! dont make me laugh my MOM says I got a WEAK BLADDER!
JOY : HAHAHHAHHA OKOKOK... SHhhhhhHhHhhh -I left a few more sentences!!!
BAY : I THINK I really GOT a WEAK BLADDER!! HAHAHHAHHA AND If I PEE in my pants IT YOUR FAULT!!!
JOY : HAHAHHAHAHA OKOKOK... You're the one making yourself LAUGH! you PEE than PEE la.. I ask you to GO you don't want to GO first!
BAY : FASTER!!!
JOY : ALRIGHTTT (packs stuffs)
[went to toilet RELEASED FULL BLADDER]
BAY : WOAHHH~~~ I feel I have a STRONG BLADDER NOW!
JOY : HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH I need to PEE again!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive