SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, August 06, 2006

i feel VULGAR now.

to LOVE or to HATE this life of mine
what is it with me that now
i don't know anything about myself?
is I don't know all i know how to say?
WHAT THE HELL is wrong with me?
am I really that EMO!?
FUCK IT man
WHAT IS THE FREAKING PROBLEM WITH YOU!
I am never ever caring anymore
and you will never hear from me again!!!
i betcha and assure.
I SERIOUSLY KNOW THE BIG FAT STUPID ANSWER I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO KNOW THAT HAVE CAUSED THIS TO HAPPEN!!!!
IF YOU WANT ME TO FEEL BAD I TELL YOU!
YOU'LL NEVER ACCOMPLISH THAT.
i don't know why are you like that now..
this is embarrassing.
those comments on your blog? WHAT THE HELL
SHIT craps.
I am not feeling BAD ;but I am feeling MAD!
goshhhhhh..
pfft!
p.s : i told nobody about your blog.
i.dont.know.if.whatever.i.say.here.i'm.going.to.mean.it.or.not??

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive