SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, August 13, 2006

knowing TOOO much is NO good!

hey'll JOy's back
like WTH nobody even reads.
alright TODAY started my day off at SERENE
like YES its becoming my THIRD home

  1. first-HOME home
  2. second- schOOl-spend most of my time there
  3. THIRD!(close to 2nd) - SERENE ! ! !

MOM woke me up today at about TEN just
to hear and check my phone messages! ! !
haha I know what mom I have?!?!

a wierd funny AUNTY loud yet afraid of embarrassment MOM!
don't ask
.
after that we LEFT the house for LUNCH
as USUAL.. ...
and we had to pick up aunt
then we saw my cous.
his face was really BLACK SERIOUS and ANGRY
while walking out.
my DAD asked if he wanted a lift.
and he mummbled///
errrrrrrrr... no nahh dont need.
ALRIGHTO.
then K.PO dad called him UP
and dad is somehow DEAF
or keith was mumblling that dad cant catch
his words!
and DAD was like HUh HUH HUH!??!?!?
after he hung up he talked to himself.
AI YO! cant hear what he's saying WHAT HAPPEN TO HIM!??
i burst OUT into a paroxysm of laughters!!
bro was like sighhh* and
MOM was like having a *OMG -NOT AGAIN face!

so dad knew i wanted to go serene.
and he was really nice!
since when he's not??(when he doesnt give me $$)
LOL.LOL
so they HEADED DOWN to Adam Food Centre
to makan sutra!
I left straight away witha sugar cane
and when I reached
I already saw Jia Jia there
with them...
and then ALL ALL of them wanted to go
to the LOO TOGETHER ! ! !
I got suspicious! though it wasnt really surprising!
BUT I was smart enough to know what was happening
yep. I WON THE GRAND PRIZE!!!
then I followed them to smoke at the back alley
stooopit her want to play VOLLEYBALL!!
WTH ! ! then played at the alley.
and there was those paI paI things(the 7th month altar thingy!)
and they HIT it SMACK right in the MIDDLE
of the whole thing *BAM!*

soon van came.
as blur as she can ever be
and as late as she can ever be!
then soon after I left with her to church
SORRY rah!! <3
they talked about marriage ! ! ! !
pastor had LOTS of GREAT JOKES!!
though I can hardly remember any
but it sure was funny!
AND MICH I HAD A GREAT TALK WITH YOU!!!
WE SHOULD TALK MORE OFTEN BUT NOT SO
OR ESLE... MY BRAINS WILL EXPLODE!!

alright.. then after church
I went back to meeet rah
at CITY HALL!!
to watch the FIREWORKS!!
it was really PRETTY!
LOVE it esp. WATCHING with you GIRLs!
(
how I wish I had somebody to be there with me)

stomach sang!!
went to makan sutra!
food junction WHAT A PLACE!
i dont like china mortals!
piss my piss out of my body!
*heng pfffT!
nvm. met guo after that
wanted to play pool but man...
so decided to watch Mooovie!
what I've been wanting to do IN the longest time!
but HE said that the timings weren't RIGHT!!
WTH!!! PISSED!
then he made me walk! darnn.
wanted to accomany in my train ride BUT eventually didn;t!
HAH HAR HA.
so monday is the MOOvie.
(
can somebody teach me HOW DO YOU WATCH A mOOvie ALONE!?!?! it seems like EVERYBODY watched a MOOvie ALONE before!!!! they say just watch la. and I'm like errr. HOW DO YOU ASK FOR A TIC? they allow for a tic to be sold ?? SO HARD!
IMAGINE!!!
me : excuse me a ticket please
ticket person : err? where do you want to sit?
me : OH I STILL GET TO CHOOSE?
ticket person : *STARES WEIRDLY
me : am I weird? do people watch movie alone?
ticket person : SECURITY!!!!!!!
ok alright ENOUGH of my nonsense!!! this is just IMAGINE not true ! )

last thing of the day!
a TAXI man asked me if I am singaporean AGAIN

:((

uncle wo shi
shi wo chong sing jia po chu shen de!
(in chinese pinyin LOL)
interpretion.[SP?]
yes uncle I am
I am born in Singapore.

THATS ALL FOLKS.
FOR LooNEY TUNES

-JOY SIGNS OFF!



No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive