SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, August 18, 2006

SCREAM till the VOICE is GONE

the LAST day of PRELIMS!!!!!
MAN! it was sure good.
I didn't actually bother if I put my entries wrongly
BAD ATTITUDE JOY! BAD!
-yep I know.
We had N.E Quiz today!
It SURE was FUN!
lols. and I found out that I am quite a Singapore illiterate
I don't really know much about Singapore.
the Quiz was fun as you get to build houses and stuffs.
I wanna play again ! ! !
I don't get it why everybody says that the NE Quiz is
DUMB & STUPID
maybe I'm JUST DIFFERENT! EXTRAORDINARY!
So we dismissed EARLY!
part of JJAVS'd went for a MoOOO-vie
I wanted to either watch CLICK or The Break Up
But the girls wanted to watch The American Haunting!
WHAT THE HELL
I frerwwreked OUT!
Darll was my "coverer" today/
lols. and they say its embarrassing to watch a horror MOOO-vie
with me! they laughed at me!
the SHOW was really FREAKY
real! you don't want to know and
you don't want to ask me to go for a HORROR flick!
I'll just grab you and SCREAM in your ear!
darll was like : I AM NOT GOING FOR A HORROR MOVIE WITH YOU EVER!
joy went ):
HAH HAR HA!
anyway Its not that scary for normal people
but its scary for people with small WITS
alright... like me.
TOPSHOP SALE!
man! ! !
I bought a vest! for just $28
CHEAPP CHEAP CHEAP!
where can you find a $28 vest?
and I've been trying to find one!!
TAdA!!
I've got it.
went to MAKaN MAKAN with bro.
cause met him at tangs with sis-in-law
SUSHI TEI = YUM YUM YUM FAT FAT!
and I met this girl working at Dhoby Exchange
at Sushi Tei lols.
she looked familiar and she waved! so cute!
and I waved back.
bro asked, your friend arh?
joy: err No.
bro: then?
joy: err don't know.
bro: then you wave
joy: she wave then I wave la
bro: you know her?
joy: oh she works at this shop
bro: oh so your friend??
joy: no. dont know some shop at dhoby ghaut
I was walking round there just now.
bro: oh HUH?
I know ALL ya? -RIGHTTsTOE!
yap. righttt.
she's rather friendly
I reserved a top! NICE!
I like. I think I looked a little small
haha going to buy it tomorrow most probably.
and this straw straw bag from The Heerens
nice ! crap I've got no cash and I'm already SHOPPING!
and I have not even started working!
HAH anyway working during the hols again
sighhss..
TOO BAD!
no cash so work
earn BUCKs go SHOP!
and there's something in Singapore called
"The END OF YEAR " sale!
BUT I WANT SO MANY THINGS RIGHT NOW!!!!
LORD I Pray!
Dear LORD,
I pray that I will be more sensible and not spend SO much money
Daddy and Mommy NEEDs this money
and I know I should not spend LORD I pray that I will have wisdom in the things I decide on.
Daddy and Mommy have sweat and blood in their money. So LORD bless them! ! for they have a daugther like me! THANK YOU!
AMEN!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive