SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, August 06, 2006

sO afraid of SARAH!!!

.i love you
and i feel like HUGGING you
like my BIG FAT cOOkie mOnster.
who am i refering tOO?
haha yOu!!!
(jOking! - I'm just feeling HIGH...)
tOday .
I went to rah's palace ...
WHAT?? AGAIN??!!!!
yep! again... ..
Oh my! I think I'm spending tOO much time with rah!
I'm like seeing her 24-7.
like a 7-eleven store. (YUCK!)
SHE's better DUH!
WAIT! a MINUTE!! a 7-eleven stOre has fOOd like pOcky!
arghhh WHATEVER i chOOse sarah!
even ahem*ahem thinks we're cOusins!!
WHAT THE HELL! ! ! yep I understand
I dOn't want rah as my cOus.
thats SPAZ! ! !
I lOve her ;my bestie besty.
nessa thou don't EVER worry! ! !
i HEART euu..
wee catch upp sOOn. LOLs.
if yOu're wOndering what I was dOing Over at her place palace!!
erhhh erahhh err eee-ritating!! dOn't want tO tell yOu.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
I, jOy was STUDYING!!!!!
they'll say? : OMG! ITS SNOWING!!!!
hmphh. nO wOnder it was cOld in SingapOre tOday.
dO yOu feel cOld now?
I feel that I'm spending tOO much time with rah
THAT I can read her mind!
I'm seriOus!!!
she'll gO like.. bla bla.
then I'll gO like yar I knOw yOu want tO say bla bla.
and she'll be like ya...
eh WAItt! hOw'd yOu knOw?
HA HA HA gOSH! i'm weird NOT!
and we've been telepathying tOO!
by saying the same things together again Over and Over again.
like WHAT THE HELL!!
its like SERIOUSLY fun with her.
but will I be like her DUMB? nO right?
Oh my! is it acting on me nOw?
anyway I can't remember what I want tO say
Oh ya GIRL see yOu in schOOl tOmOrrOw
and at KaP later in the day!!
wanna study tOgether?
teXt me Or rah.. ... Or sOmeOne that yOu knOw is gOing with me
lOl wTH. nevermind.
gUess what nessa just called. and she just talked..
withOut letting me say anything!!
bla bla bla bla.. i Only said...
i dOn't knOw there's extra lessOns tOmOrrOw.
and. .. I dOn't knOw. Orh Ok. bye..
and she bleh ba bleh ba..
HUH ? dOts.
WTH! sOmeOne shOuld create a phOne that allOws a party tO speak.
and I shOuld hOld that phOne sO that I can talk ALL DAY 24-7!
and nessa will LEARN tO listen!
she'll have Old wrinklely ears ?HURRAY!!
LEARN FROM THAT!! HAH!
lOl. she's the WEIRD One.
including teeeNa-
ciao y'll lOve lUbb. . .
-joy);

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive