SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, August 07, 2006

SOMETHING STOOPIT!

I believe all southians received this from Chuan Yu
and I stupidly replied him .
it was like this.
C.Y :Haha... Special only for south united... Only you guys can use my name when you're being bullied or in danger Haha:)
Joy: Haha what the hell?? Your name's so great? Ahh help! You dare bully me i tell my FLOWER!!! Eh.. Err what's his name?? CHUAN CHUAN! Hmphh .. lets see! AHHH STILL HELP!!
C.Y :Haha... The name Chuan Chuan will make pple legs go jelly ok!
Joy: Ya jelly because.. Their toes are also laughing!
C.Y : Yar.. True true.. Ok la -bla bla bblal alla... Nights:) and you can tell the monsters under your bed my name too... Haha.
and OFF too DREAM land he goes..

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive