SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

One shot!

hahahah It seems that I haven't been blogging for long and I am so so so going to blog all at one shot and one go! haha

So today, 2904, is like Zameer's Bird-day((: Happy LEGAL JAMIEERRRRR!!!!!
Hope you liked the gift that we got for you and all please use it wisely! (:
There isn't much shots for Jammeeirrr's birdday cause I forgot to bring Mr. Cammy out AND! We all were like too AHHHHhhHHH to take any pictures from the 1.3/VGA camera phones haha Althought some of them owns 2.0mpx but anyway the day is over! hahaha Hope you loved Tom as well and BOB! and Yusof Ishak. haha

YES!! And I want to show you humans the 'cliquey' that I hang out with in school. They may look a little retarded(no offence) but like isn't it like common nowadays? hahaha

From left to right[portrait]: (top) Shimin, Joy, Suzi, Nisa, Crystal (bottom) Naiying, Jammierrrr

TAB! SAY HI TO NISA!!!!! HAHAHA


Kay I've got Badri<3 , Miss Lena and MEOWWWWWW's classes tomorrow!! LOVE Y'LL!!!!!!
LABOUR DAY WHERE'RE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger