SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Fam.

Sigh. What is the fucking problem with this family and its members? Is it them or is it just me being sensitive; cause it all happened during the same period of time?

Ahhhhhhhh....
First and foremost my dad has issues! I seriously do not know if its the problem of Andropause or whatsoever but I am superly, udderly, and ultraly upset for what he has done. It such a shame as a parent to do such a thing what "great" responsibility and role model. ($$$)
Secondly, my eeeee-diotic aunt was keeping my passport! It is not shocking if my mom like keeps it and like hides it away from me and all cause maybe she's afraid I may elope or something. But my AUNT? It's like ridiculous! I mean like the other time I went holiday with the other aunt and she was like holding on to my passport. Okay so it's my bad for not asking it back and all BUT she can like at least return it to mother. OH NO... She passes it on to my other aunt to "safe keep" it. AMAZING HUH! I am so pissed because she keeps MY passport and not return it without telling me that she's holding onto my passport. Even my own mother doesn't even know! WTF! I AM SO SO SO PISSED once again is because she ruined alll my plans of wanting to go to Malaysia after a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time as well as to buy stuff!
SHIT LA TO THINK ABOUT IT SHE'S SUCH A FUCKER!
THAT I AM SO SO SO SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I can't believe I screamed at nothing at home today! SHIT
I can still feel the anger in me.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger