SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, April 14, 2008

It was my First Day of school !!!

How was first day of school everyone would ask.
So I will just broadcast my entire first day of school. haha

School...
It wasn't any typical 'oh first day of school' like how it use to be way back in primary/secondary school. It was like... I'm seventeen going on eighteen kind of school. Not when your mom send you right to your classroom see you through your first class and see you sing Mari Kita. Nahhhhh .... no more of that bullshit. It's like all independent. When you're going to get lost in school and be late for class, they don't take excuses. You don't get to choose the group you would want to work with for PWs. Everything is like on your own everything done by yourself and bla.
School is quite freaky. BUT time passed super fast!!! Like zooom zoom zooomm. Books are expensive. Lecturers are a little bit weird and funny. haha
Friends are coming in but not like close budds. It's okay! Now I just have to go talk to my PW mates. Sigh. School ends early tomorrow!!!!! GRABBBB (:

Thanks Zac ! I was so glad that I saw you when I just stepped into school! haha As well as seeing you around in school, lunch soon yea?

School at 0800 tomorrow.
Seeeyaaa love!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger