SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

missesssssssss







I miss having all the fun with you!!!
I know you came back but it was just 10 freaking days and we didn't quite spend much time together. I hated that a lot! I know you are not really enjoying it now in aussie land after being back spending time with your boyfriend and with us and stuff.
It is really really really going to be hard on you but you know that aussie land is definitely going to better for you to study. It is a different environment and all but you know that you can do it!
Girl remember that you can do it only if you work hard!!! and... after that you will enjoy the hard work you have put. It can be all fun but remember your purpose of being there!
I love you and miss you very much!
p.s/ stay ground
p.p.s/ work hard
p.p.p.s/ you will always be missed
LOVE!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger