SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

hello world.

ohhh Tabbo please don't deny it!! haha Have you ever...?? hahaha

Grab? Why am I so so so dead? Please elaborate!!



Call me Mahjong Queen people-Mahjong Queen!!!!
hahahahhahaha
ALL FRIENDS OUT THERE!!! IF YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY MJ PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME! PROBABLY WE CAN LIKE CREATE A MJ-OUTING BEFORE SCHOOL ACTUALLY STARTS. NICE RIGHT? haha (and please make it in multiples of 4 or else some will get left out haha)


and people who wants pictures from me!! Add hello or like probably msn me or something k?

How's orientation people? I mean like people that went to RP. Is orientation cool? Made new friends? How's the environment? Is it really really really different from like secondary school and all? Sigh..
Do tag on the board to tell me or like comment la! Even if I don't even know you anonymous would be like a perfect name for you! haha (:
So... What would me poly life be like? Am I going to make new friends?
Are my new friends going to like me? Or are they going to hate me? Are they going to speak Chinese/proper English? arghhhh I am so ... worried.
School school school. Someone please be my friend!!!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger