SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, April 13, 2008

all for spending time.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRDY-DAY RAH RAH!!!
I LOVE YOU MUCH MUCH!
EIGHTEEEN ALREADY!!!! LEGAL YOU CAN LIKE OPEN YOUR BIRTHDAY PREZZIE FROM ME!!! (: THEN TELL ME ABOUT IT K?
LOVE AND MISS!
MUAH**

damn. I skipped church today just because mom asked me too. haha
okay bad me put a bad name on my mother. (but its true) haha Just because she does not have a mj game to play today she asked me out. What a mother hahah. But I just realised something today about my mother. What? The truth. haha That my mom can really really be funny. Okay.. I'll admit it, hanging out with yo momma is quite alright. (maybe at times only:)
So now dear friends I so so so believe you that my family is a little bit funny! Just to side track, I told my brother how humorous-less he was and he proved me wrong so now I'd say, my family has got a sense of humor! hahahha So I went out with my mom and she really made me laugh a lot! We could just make each other laugh and bla....
It maybe an outing with 'the mother' but I still got to pay for my own shopping!!! But alright la, it made me less impulsive and spend little. (: Still spend but little (:
The rest of our day after dinner was spent at home with bro and sis-in-law for a game of mj. haha Was actually losing but still won in the end(: Supper at Jln Kayu.

Work at Victoria Jomo, Haji Lane tomorrow!!!
see you peeps soon and..
life is never going to be the same from tomorrow onwards ):
School starts on Monday! HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO strangers !!!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger