SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, April 21, 2008

Mrs..//

Read Rah's blog ...
and I'm lovin' it
//quote, quote...
""

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Closure

'Always tell someone that you love them because you never know what day will
be their last, or your own.
Always seek to resolve your problems or disagreements with loved ones
because if either of you should pass on before, the one who is left alive
will have the rest of their life to ponder those unresolved feelings but
will never find closure. And closure usually brings peace..'
""

Rahhzzeee I miss you ke-trillions as well. And I love what you quoted or something and blogged about. It is just so funny for you to be really really over there in another country. Everything may seem fine and normal but.. you're still over there. And right now I've got nobody to check out cool new hangout places with... , ahhh I really miss you A LOT! I wish I have the funds to go over to Aussie land to study as well. Life is just so different; but we will have to move on.
I hate Skype! It's so difficult to talk to you): it feels as if we're not talking and just doesn't give the feel of how when you are back home.
Be home soon and early! I'll forgo my little 0.000000001 point of gpa for a little time with you.

Love you tons
x.o.x.o.,
gossip girl. hhahahahahhahahahahhahahaha
So addicted to gossip girls finally found it online (:

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger