SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

yes world.

NO NO NO. Baybayy you're so so wrong! I'm not the route to connect to Rah. It is my tag board and blog that is the route to connect to OUR DEARLY MISSED RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Rah like what I said in my earlier post, you're missed super badly and like I have not talked to you in ages. When will I see you on Skype? It's like the time difference thing sucks and I don't know how you're doing over there.

Bay, and... tomorrow is like my last day at Bugis but Monday would be my last day at Ck. Cause I so so so do not want to work with the watches anymore. Even if they ask me to work for them a few days I think most prolly I will not work with them. I don't like to sell watches. But I applied for a job at Erika's work place and most prolly get a job there cause she said that her boss is really really really in need of workers. And if I really get the job, I'll be at Bugis again, 3days/week.

Today was a horrible day cause the two guys that I'm working with are actually quite dumb. I may sound like mean but I'm serious they would think that giving 10% to a guy that would buy 7 watches without any persuasion is like giving the guy 70% for the watches. Okay if you don't understand what I mean never mind, but my point is that they can't calculate!! and lost a great big FAT deal. Assy pussy bastards. Sigh. I would actually say that it's karma. Cause this other worker and I actually left to go try to get a sweater cause she was like feeling cold and wanted to like cover herself. The truth is that we went shopping in Bugis Street. Therefore I said that karma is befalling on me. Freaking hell! To actually think about it I'm pissed. Real pissed.

If you people that are visiting my blog to actually find out what course I got into, I'll tell you now.
I got into Sp, Resort facilities and services management. If you're thinking that the course is something like TRM(Tourism and Resort Management) you are like so bloody wrong. Yo may actually want to go to the website of SP to check out what the course is about. If you're going to tell me that my course is good, go ahead and join me. But if you're going to make fun of me and my course. I think you better just keep those thoughts in your head cause I don't need any salt to be rubbed into an open wound. Anyway, I have already appealed online to the other course(business) that I would be more interested in. Guys, please keep me in your prayers that my appeal would be successful and approved(okay like I know they both mean the same thing, I'm being a little 'lor-sor' and redundant) and there would be a space for me. Sigh sigh sigh.

Anyway I think it's just an infatuation, how foolish can I get. I may just like him today and then the next I may not anymore. But he does keep my mind occupied, away from *** and literally I don't think of *** anymore. (girls aren't you glad and happy that that idiot is out of my life) I like him today. I think I will not like him tomorrow. Maybe the following day, I will fall back in love with him. Then the next week goes on... and on... like a routine. So what are my feelings? I really really do not know. fuck it.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger