SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, February 24, 2008

exhausted.

Alright so thats a word I've been using all day and all night. I guess I really am. It's like I'm suppse to print something and I plugged in the USB cable for the printer and clicked ok for the thing to be printed. I waited and waited and waited, thinking that the printer has something wrong. But I guess I'm wrong the thing that is like wrong, is me. I've been plugging in and out the USB cable for the mouse and not the printer cable! By the time I got pissed I realised that and just concluded that I'm ubber tired.
Sigh. (alright that's another word/action that I've been doing since posting)
What friends?
Maybe I should just title this post as what friends. (:
It may be because I'm pms-ing or it maybe because I am really fun to make fun off. Oh gosh! Its like bloody irritating la! Assy pussies! I mean like you guys are definitely going to be here like later or something reading this. haha And I am going to tell you guys!! You people are irritating the hell out of me but at least there's fun, but still please stop. Wait till pmsy period is over first k? I am a seriously neutral person but there are extents that you can go.
Or you would just like to tell me: ''NOPE! Yes! Your life is like my joke. And you're so fun to kidd about.'' I guess I'll just tell you: 'cb!'
I really am thinking a lot these few days, sigh, I guess I need to be preoccupied or else I'll just suicide.


hur hur hur.

Oh and tabbo, yes yes yes I was actually thinking of watching The Leap Years on the 29th(the day we're meeting) cause there's like Wong Li Lin inside haha and and and I heard its quite a not bad film. And 29th is not a weekend right? So tickets are cheaper. Please please please don't tell me you're broke, once again): SIGH.
Who wants to join us!?!?!
Actually I am quite broke as well ):
Am I like rather contradicting today? Cause I feel like I am disagreeing with myself and then the next moment I am all agreeing with myself/one time I am saying something and after that I say the opposite. ahhh whatever anyway.

Oh plus an embarrassing thingo. I joined SMS Shootout 2008. haha I know don't laugh right now while reading this in front of your com. You look stupid! Actually I am like thinking if I should actually go(see contradiction again) and participate since I signed up already. Oh gosh! I did not even practice and I don't have a group of cheerleaders to buck me up. haha My mom was such great encouragement that she told me I'll be the slowest and will be the greatest embarrassment. She also said laughing, that if I could bring at least a consolation prize home, a celebration would be needed. Gosh my family is like... awesome la. haha

Oh and work sucks, someone please help me out and tell me if I could actually call my boss up on Sunday and tell her that I want to quit immediately. Or I should like write an email and mail it to her. Or I should like tell her on Monday itself, but I am actually scheduled to work on Monday, with some changes made. That fucker, son(butch) of a chihuahua, big head bo-zoh, asked me to choose if I want to work on Monday and Tuesday or Wednesday and Thursday or tell her that I do not want to work on any of the days.So I told her that I do not want to work. Then she asked me why. So I told her that I am only scheduled to work on Monday and then now you are asking me to choose between these two time slots. What more is that I am so so so tired of work that I actually made plans after Monday to conclude and "celebrate'' my freedom away from work. I told her I made plans. She got so fussed up that she reprimanded me by saying, that I told her that I can work for the month and now I am telling her that I can't work, I am giving her trouble. AGHHHHHHHHHHHH! The more I talk about it the more pissed I get. Forget it I'll just stop here. You people should just see the sms.

Anyhow, there are many para that are starting with 'OHs', mind me please.
Tired tired tired and ...
see you guys soon!
(:

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger