SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Saturday, February 02, 2008

ta-dahhh

pictures people pictures!!!
I want pictures!
Sorry I didn't bring Mr. Cammy out today cause its resting. haha
nahhh... cause my dad needs it so I lent it to him (:
So every picture I'm asking from now is either from a camera phone/van's cam.
So please please please send it to me cause there are so many pictures!!! I just felt like a monument! haha or like a tourist attraction. teehheee Anyway you girls are fantabulous! haha Totally awesome! I had my fun and my day dreams. (:

Went for supper at Serrangoon Gardens after cell. Had Haato Ice Cream!!! (: (FATS-I know) Then prata. (even more fattening) Oh and I think I saw my old old old cousin just now haha but had no recognition so didn't bother saying hi or whatsoever. After that Bay had a craze of wanting to play with sparklers(is that how you spell it?) so we went to like 24hrs marts to look for them. From the gardens to the central. To no avail we ended up with ICE CCCREEAMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heeeheee ICE-CREAM MAKES JOY HAPPY!! I geared the car from Serrangoon back to my place!!! Love the excitement and drive that kicks in(like adrenaline). So as we planned, drive to joy's estate's playground and eat and talk and blabber. Lots of funky pictures as well. Bay send!!!! (:
Drove home and then here I am. (:


by the way, HAPPY BIRD-DAY GRAYSON TAN WEI SHAN(shannyyyy) !!!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger