SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I'm so tired.........

My pantat sa kit. lols
PEOPLE!!!! Please please please BE BE BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PROUD of me!!
Why? Cause... I can ride a bike at an instant!!!! (hidden talent according to Daryl haha)
Anyhow, I went cycling today at ECP(East Coast Park) with Daryl, Bay and Chloe. It was spectacularly awesome!!!! I guess I just found my new hobby haha, to ride a bike.
It was like from Macs all the way to The Sailing Centre then to ECP's Hawker Centre to makan then back to Macs then to Big Splash then back to Macs and then to the end of Fort Rd.
CYCLING WAS JUST SO FUN!! I guess I've been missing out for a long long long while. (:
I'm so tired and shagg now, I guess I just end here and then blog pictures tomorrow?? Or later if I'll be free cause it's REUNION DINNER tomorrow peeps!!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!
(pay-day)haha


okay so I'll see you peeps soon(: love!
and enjoy CNY!
gong xi fa cai.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes Joy, i'm so proud of you.. Im so so impressed ok... Go see what i wrote about you at darylsaw.blogspot.com... pictures are there too, if you want more, i shall be nice and put into a cd for you....

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger