SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

the 'bye-rah' book no.2

The process of making The 'Bye-Rah' Book.
So this what we did when we first arrived in T3 at 1am in the morning. Grab a trolley and unload all our heavy bags.
Then we find our fun!
Play on the trolleys! With Bay messing with me going fast and then brake all of a sudden. At first we thought that the trolley can only fit one personSo I sat first then I let Bessa sit.
Then I became the photographer.
So. I was walking slower than the trolley. So what? haha And then we figured out that we can try to fit both of us in(:

Slope time!!! We were afraid that it maybe too dangerous for us so we 'alighted' and let the ''driver'' steer her way down. haha
Trying to capture shots.

Take a Skytrain to T2..... for STARBUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay this is not van's actual weight haha cause Bay stepped on alittle to add on to van's weight. hahaI bet Van doesn't even realise that she's "so" heavy. haha

STARBUCKS HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me introduce to you.
From left to right: Mocha Frap, Biscotti, Caramel Frapp and Vanilla Latte.

Starbucks crazing at 5 in the morning. All because of the book we can't play in the airport and explore.haha but we still had out fun.



(Bay is imitating Rah in one of the pictures)-haha

Joy is thinking of what to write. We spent all our time meddling on the book and forgot that we ourselves haven't even wrote yet! In the end, a four page essay. poof!
She had nothing to do so she took out her Bible to read.
tired, exhausted and out of caffeine.
Amending my sentences.
Terminal 2. Where Selvi and Fariza were working as Airport Guides!!
Super tired so I sat in a funny looking way alll the way back to T3.


That's all folks! And Rah has left:'(
p.s if any of you have the group picture that we took please mail it to me. Thank You.
love!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger