SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hello, welcome!

Okay that would be what I would be saying every single day when work at the shop.
Anyway, I am actually working in Bugis right now with Erika. Yep, Erika Shimada. haha So far work seems fine with Erika, maybe because there's company!
As the saying goes... 'time flies when you're having fun!' haha is that a saying ? Or is that just a sentence? haha Tomorrow will be my forth day at work and I am familiarizing with the shoes!! Happy happy happy! (influenced by Shimada) Oh do pop by if you want just a text away!! (:
And please please please buy shoes from me (: haha the shoes are like really really unique and cute, if you haven't been to H.K. (my boss says its from japan)
I told my boss today that I am not in a rush for money but I just realised that I actually am! haha It seems that I am really short on cash. I am actually surviving on cup noodles at work la. Koka cup noodles, 2 for $1.95, haha how awesome can that be la. hurhur
I really do not know what to wear for work tomorrow. So troublesome, alright contradiction again!! When I work with Ck I am provided with a uniform, and I will say that I want to wear my own stuff and dress up. Right now I get to dress up but I do not know what to wear every single day and Shimada would not be helping and saying, 'it comes naturally...' that bitch! haha
Michael came by today, so did Yvonne!!!! and Sarah. haha They actually met for lunch and then were going out. Awesome people!!! (:

sigh sigh sigh

Tomorrow appeal results of posting is going to be out at 2. But I guess I won't know until 11 plus pm in the night, thats if I am coming online. I am so so so worried! I don't even think I actually would want to know! arghhhhhhhh... foofoo asked if I can't sleep, right now, I don't know, I really do not know, maybe. Maybe not. GREAT! Sigh, once again.

teeehheeeheeeeee

I saw him already from the outside, through the blur dusty window of the train while waiting to enter the train. His eyes were placed on me while I walked in to the center of the cabin holding on to a book. Was he staring at me or is it someone else, I thought. I just couldn't get my sight off him. While reading, I still took glances and peeps as he did too. That red pock-marked face of his, wearing the Swensens uniform, listening to his music and carrying a Manhattan Pottage Bag. He stood there. Standing in the middle of the sardine can with his hands in his pocket trying to find his center of gravity. Turning his head back with his eyes in search of somebody. Immediately, a quick shift of the eyes and back he was in that still position. As the amateur driver jerked, he tried to get back to his position, turning his head back just a little now to mind his foot placing in case he embarrasses himself by stepping on my foot. His "mom" got off the train and they exchanged hugs. 'How sweet!', I thought. And he got off at Somerset...

Awwwwww.........

I am SO SO SO SO SO SO freaking excited!!!!!
WHY? Cause TABBO AND I ARE GOING CYCLING ON FRIED DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOMEST SHIT EVER LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SO HAPPPYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tab I can't wait to see you la! And please please please please DO NOT be late.
Anybody want to join us? Just tag the board or... text me (:

much loves....

BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE IS LIKE FREAKING COMING TO SINGAPORE FOR THE MOSIAC FESTIVAL ON THE 9TH OF MARCH, SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know I know, just scream people, SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Too bad if you're just like me, poor, slow and too late. Why? Cause students has concessions and the tickets are like going to 40 and 66 bucks for students and... and... and... they are all SOLD OUT! ): What is left is like.. the $118 tickets and there's no concession for that!
There's an offer thought for the 118 tickets. 4 for 400bucks! I want to go for The Birds and The Bees as well and they're like sold out too):
TOO BAD FOR BEING A SLOW POKE!

sad sad sad

How does a garage sale sound to you people?
I mean like a 2nd hand sale. Will you people be interested in the stuff that I wear?
My closet is bursting and I want so desperately to buy more.
So if IF, that is, I might create a garage sale at my porch or....
should I have it placed online?
DO..... SUGGEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!



much love y'll thats all I'm like dead beat work later in like 9 hours):
see you later alligators(:

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger