SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, July 06, 2007

small talks, conversations and bitching.

I had Chinese Orals yesterday. YES! Chinese O' lvl orals! If you're going to ask me how did it go/whatsoever. I'm just going to tell you, if I pass, I would seriously thank God and might even talk to Him every single day. But I really want a merit. If I get a merit, try to find me in a corner. Cause I'll be standing in a corner and will be laughing to myself. Silly?-I know.
I've been thinking, why do we have to take chinese? Why can't God just allow us to born in a way that we can speak both English and Chinese naturally. My parents ain't good english speakers and they've been trying really hard to pronounce words correctly and I will have to correct them at time. They may use 'good' words but majority are pronounced wrongly. how embarrassing?! What more when they can barely speak, read or write Chinese.
I NEED TO HAVE A SPECIAL POWER THAT ENABLES ME TO SPEAK ANY LANGUAGE I WANT.-tell me I'm dreaming...
My oral reading passage was alright and according to the others the conversation topic was easy. And today's passage was pretty easy but their conversation was a little difficult. I wish I could just retake orals. How nice can that be, omg!
So today, those who took orals yesterday stayed back to do their Chemistry test. Test on Rate Of Rxn and Redox. I thought the test was only on Redox, so I only studied Redox the day before and did not study Rate Of Rxn. Went to school found out at the last min. To think I was rather confident about the test, CAUSE I STUDIED haha. After realising that there was another chapter tested, I freaked, literally. Read through hurriedly, scanned through someone's book. Took the test, was rather relieved, still had my confidence. Awaiting results impaitently.
Went to Serene Centre, Macdonald's after the test to study. I haven't been there in AGES!!!, to study. Was rather productive in a way but unproductive as well....
CAUSE Yoke Wan, Shalyn and Sheryl came as well. We started talking and talking and talking. NON-STOP! It seems like we've missed out on each other A LOT! haha. But it sure was fun talking. Sepnt 2 hrs bitching about everything and anything under the sun. Until they left than I started studying..
Completed my S.S structured essay then headed home.
Bus-ed back with Bay then Dad picked me from Castle Green's bus stop. Headed home, changed and left for Tampines, Century Mall. MY FIRST TIME THAT I'D BEEN THERE! Freaking heartland! ALL MOM'S FAULT! SUPER AUNTY LA, Metro Closing down Sale! and therefore we landed up there! pfft.
Had Jln Kayu Roti Prata for supper, yums.

Many plans made for tomorrow!
Find me in H.V(Holland Village) you can throw your coins into my Flag Day tin! I will give you many many stickers!!! hahahaha
ciao y'll LOVE

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger