SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, July 16, 2007

dead blogger?

Have I been a dead blogger? I guess I have. Sometimes blogging can be fun but at times it is a chore. lols. By updating mostly every single day about a person's mundane life and the world comes to read it. What joy do people find in this? Unless they are like particularly interested in that person's life. Wow, so can we call that kind of a person a stalker-besides the meaning of following someone's footstep, can we use it by following up with one's personal life?
How contradicting can I get?

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger