SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, July 22, 2007

weekend well spent(:

Yep! Another weekend well spent(:
haha Although I did not like study or whatsoever but I hanged out with bestie!!
Bestie is LOVE!!
Started off the day as usual, with tuition and then I promised besto that I would go to church with her. So I did. Went to church for service(duh). There was awkwardness in the air, I could feel it, and so did best, she could feel it too-only towards the human. I really do not know why I felt weird when I saw him, I could feel that he felt weird too. Coversations before, when we meet were okay and fine. Conversations on the phone were fine as well. Conversation through text messaging was fine as well. Why now when we meet there's this sense of awkwardness? I wish I'd could read minds, so I can figure it all out.
Church as well was weird for me. I felt weird when I was standing there during Praise & Worship. Why is this so? Is it because I haven't been to church? Or I'm labelled as 'unholy'. Anyhow, I thank God for best friends cause she was there for me. And I guess she felt that I felt weird cause I was telling her how ''extra'' I felt when I was standing there. And she just told me not to worry, I'm not being an 'extra' and she tried to comfort me. I felt better after that. THANKS BEST, I love you(:
After service, I thought best was going to join them to eat and all. But she told me that she wanted to go study. All along I was thinking that she's going to go with the cell to The Airport to eat Popeyes' and I was thinking.... 'omg joy what are you going to do next, where are you going to go? You've got nobody to meet this weekend..' Then best asked me, so where you gonna go.. I don't know where to go as well. Then we decided to go and makan together! haha. At TCC- CORN SOUP!!!!!!! Planning our route on the choo-choo was a difficult task cause of National Day rehersals. Eventually we still went to City Hall and we did not go to TCC. We ate CHIPPY's and 3 li yuan yuan. (wow! tako-sucks!) Thinking of a place where we can have our take-outs. We headed down to The Esplanade despite the rehersals. Saw the P-5 school keeeds walking to their buses and I decided to be naughty and I joined their queue!!! hahaha. THEY MADE US WALK A BIG ROUND): I guess I lost 0.000000001kg LA! pfft. haha
One Fullerton's Starbucks is LOVE! Sitting by the river, eat, talk cock, CAM-WHORE!!!(till my mem-card's full!) haha. Best, I HAD FUN!
That summerises my day... oh besides trying to go down to DXO to check out if there's any band playing cause I remembered wrongly the date that someone's playing at DXO and met ERIKA SHIMADA. Plus I saw Zac's loserish friend. haha. Thank god he didn't see/reconigse me. HAHA and van saw santos the mentos.
Bus-ed to GRAMS crib and slept.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger