SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, July 29, 2007

who are those that hate MUSTAFA?

I ADORE MUSTAFA!!!!
OMG ! On Friday, it was my first and ever time that I ever stepped into Serrangoon Building a.k.a MUSTAFA. From the comments that I've heard from otherssss(friends), they said that Mustafa was smelly and horrible. O.M.G those people are so stereotypical! Whoever has a bad impression on Mustafa(like I use too), PLEASE change your mindset and head down to Mustafa Centre right away-it's 24 hour.
Why do I say that Mustafa is love.
Mustafa is love because the stuff there is DIRT-CHEAP!! Like the pens I bought was like $0.10 or $0.50 cheaper than outside. AND I BOUGHT A CASIO CALCULATOR WATCH!!!!! NICENESS !!! It's like freaking cheap. It was like 25 bucks! Tell me where can you get the Casio calculator watch for 25bucks! @ MUSTAFA! I almost bought a "punjabi" top which was super nice. That's what I thought and it's like super cheap-10 bucks! But mom said I was MAD!
But if you really want to check the place out you must remember to go to the right building. Cause there're two buildings, and I heard that the second building is really bad.
F.Y.I- to know which building to go too, enter the building that's facing the road, with lots of GOLD on display and there's a WIDE watch and electronics section. THE APPLE NANO IS CHEAP! Retail 4GB nano is about $368-I think. At Mustafa is $310-approx.?? I can't remember(: But if you haven't been there its good and cool...
do consider visiting (:

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger