SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

YOUTH DAY IS HOMEWORK DAY!(unfair)

heys peeps!
haha whamamama another craze day
its my DAD's birthday TODAY!!
and its also YOUTH day!!n AMERICA's INdePendaNcE DAY

n UNCLE's birthday n next following n other following days
are clar's,GREAT-GRAND-MA's(she is born in the yr of 1910![coolness!]),cousin's
jun-hong,germaine,chloe,and tts all i can think of yar//
WOW its like hell lot of peeps!!!birthday!
oO yar blogging today as yst i wanted to blog
but thn i came back late thn showered EARLY!
n thn i was super tired as i woke up early n did lots
of things so i went to bed yars.
yst we celebrated GREAT GRAND's b'dae at DA SHANGHAI
haha its at grand cropthon(i snt noe how to spell!!!)anyway dnt noe whr its nxt to ZOUK!
lol.yar haha craze me i asked my cous's to go they're lik u r craze wif all the folks here
haha yar might b i'm craze oOOo yar n yst hahah so funny whn we're at the restuarant
cos while we're eating thr's the stage whr this lady wld sing haha thn she will sing all those
OLD cheena songs soshe's lik super HIGH pitched!
n she sang thn they also haf her singing in the toilet(meaning thrs a speaker for her voice to sound in the toilet)
lol.lol
so she had a break every few songs she sang yar
thn it was actually sang n i didnt noe her voice will b thr too
so i went in the toilet the cubocle
n was abt to pee weez(shhh).lol
the speaker turned ON! i got the shock of my LIFE!
i screamed as the toilet design is those of the shanghai-yy kind
yar..so yar i jumped out of my witts DARN
dun lik her singing i think i sing better!haha
n my cous laughed at me i dun lik her !! haha j.k i LOVE her!
o so today i went for luch wif my dad!
we went to eat the sizzling pebbles again haha
thn i jus reached hme n blogged as he brought the folks to SENTOSA!
haha i noe it sounds funny but haii
n i had work to do so i didnt go as i felt tired again!! nose is lik blocked of not it'll
flow lik a fountain! arghhhhh i dnt wna b concluded SICK!
but act i am always having headaches n blocked nose n ears
haii yar.. but i dnt lik medicines n doctors
wht can make me well?!(other thn medicine)
i dnt noe.lols.
haii gtg do my wrk alr BYE peeps as i'll b going
to "JUE DUI SUPERSTAR"
today hee hee got tics friend gave it to me so i'll try
to complete EVERYTHING + my speech n devotion!!!
arghhhh
tas!ciao!
LOVE!(pampers!)

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive