SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, July 10, 2005

CONFUSED-recently

feeling weird today n yst n i think tmr as well
he hasnt been blogging so i dont noe whts really up wif his life
but i really dnt noe y i've been really thinking abt him
lik yst,today & i think tmr as well
i'm really curious n i wan to talk to him again
i noe hes doing well n i dnt lik him any more
but ...
i really dnt noe all my emotions are mixed up
and i'm feeling funny
can sme body tell me y??
whn i watched the wedding singer on channel5 jus now
i really thought of u promising me to play it on the guitar for me
once u learnt ur chords properly
haha.. realised tt was thinking stupid haha 70years later down the road...lol
do u noe wht aft knowing u n lots of stuffs happen
i realised tht all i haf to do everyday is to face REALITY tts the thing
n whn i thought tt whn tt person is thr for me tt person is act.nott
it was jus sympathy was it?
i really dnt noe
will i be tht drew barrymore?
who will thn b my adam sandler??
i'm wishing its u but its impossible now
so who will b my adam sandler tt will b thr for me wherever,whatever i do
what m i thinking
Everytime whn i fall,i picked myself up.
But as i pick myself up someone runs pass i lose it n fall again.
I gave up,so all i do everyday is to sit there n wait,waiting for someone to pick me up.
Sitting there cobwebs were all over,days and weeks passed.
Everyday sitting thr looking at how the crowd passes by looking,staring,wondering.
And nobody helped,wondering who will b the one tt wld pick me up.
Friends tried but i jus couldn't get out of the spot,day dreaming all day,
seeing couples walking down town some wif the bitter face some wif smilely ones.
I pondered y,y couldnt i be the was tts thr going through bitterness n happiness wif
the one i think perfect for me.
It would jus end .
End wif a unhappy ending.
Why would couples b holding hands walking down the streets in town not caring what
others think.Some would b laughing smiling hugging even kissing on the streets.But
i believe that some would also b crying,and the guy chases aft apologising some wld
jus keep quiet as he noes tt the girlfriend is angry lots more some lovey dovey at a
corner seat in a restuarant or sth.
I really dnt noe or maybe i really jus dnt understand,THATS IT! i DO NOT understand.
Someday i will come to realise it.
tts it i'll haf to realise it one day lol
n what brought me to this was everybody's depression
haha..i wonder.. .. ..
although i noe it was stuffs tt was in the way
n i didnt care abt ur emotions n u didnt too
but i took it as a payback but ur payback to a girl was strong,
but what past had alr pass-tts the phrase
BYE gg now LOVE!
n HAPPY BIRTHDAY clar*!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive