SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, July 21, 2005

hey peepers!
.lol.had B.S today!
yar...fasted today lol.. aft tt ate my MUSLI BAR!! yummy!
thn came back still ate DUH! but lil'
whahaha
tmr is RACIAL HARMONY DAY!
lol.gna wear a punjabi as usual!!
haha ITS PURPLE!! lol.lol. craze craze craze!
gna wear the other slip-ons as mom didnt allow me to buy tt shoes at TOPSHOP!
i dnt lik her.. lol.. i think b'cos of this fasting and B.S haha i'm NICE now
haha I'M NICE TO MY MOTHER just now!!!
ARGGHHHHH wht is the world coming too???
wht did i do tht was nice?? i gave her all LITERALLY ALL!!! of my
BEN&JERRY's strawberry cheesecake ICE-CREAM!!!
arhhhh its BEN&JERRY!!!
n now she's in love wif it tts a good thing ... cos thn
she will buy MORE B&J!!!!
ta-da-ta-da! lalala
kaes..still wishing for the G.C feeling! ! ! LOVE yar
ALL!!! byE!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive