SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, July 17, 2005

long time not blogging
lols.lols.lols
i've been tired these few days but haf nt done all the work i haf n i'm EXTREMELY
tired n shag!still got lots of work to complete esp.CHINESE!!
i TOTALLY need my chinese DICTIONARY!
LOL haii ya sigh sigh
oOooO abt those days haf not blogged what dumb/stupid things i've done...
friends n myself haf named each other!!!
lol.craze n dodu names!
lik sarah=RAH-RAH,van=SA-SA,amanda=(she doesnt lik her name so SHHHH..),darll.=da-da,Y.W=wan-wan,louisa(sarah named her)=lou-lou,M.C=mei-mei & ME,JOY=ling-ling
LOLS..tts all the doubled doubled nicks
we're so childish..whalaLAlaLA
______________________________________________________________
to---------day!
i went for svc was supposed to go for make up cell but did not go n dan was q.unhappy haha i dnt noe y whts wrong wif me but i jus didnt feel lik going o n today we pledged our money for the church's arise and build..yar not gna say how much i pledged!its called privacy DARLINGS! yar.. n thn aft svc n aft DAN's "speech"(tts wht i call it) had to RUSH off again! for what?! i had to go to my cousin's church's performance as his band is playing yar so i asked man along so we went n blah blah blah shall not comment haha but MAN wa funny! she said tt my cous a cous looked lik my dad n she was afraid of him too haha y?as sme dnt noe my dad so called always lecture man abt not to take cabbys hhaghagahaga so tts y man is afraid of my dad n his lectures lol.lol.funny man so the thing was over n now here i am blogging..gtg n pom pom haha smelly me again n i haf to change my tag board they say they cant tag! humphhh ...so i'll haf to fix it!
but i'll pom pom first tatas ciaos aidioos..
muah!!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive