SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, July 10, 2005

heya back again..
i'm rushing my zian bao!!!
ahhh i dun noe how to write my reflections in CHINESE!
i need HELP! BIG big BIG HELP!
haha..n my mom cant really help tt much she's a chinese illiterate,BUT
she can speak CHINESE!tts funny..
okayy not much of total illiterate jus cant read&write! yarr... TTS IT!
so she cant help me find n thn cut for me but she'll look and ask me
but 2.9 out of 3 is a NO NO NO! lol
so i'm finding super hard n thinking on how to write reflection whn i cant write much
so i think i'll ask for help n PRAY!
i'm going crazy alr bye ciao
GTG badly n complete my work!
LOVE!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive