SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Saturday, July 30, 2005

now is 12.35 the next day of 30july05
lol ive been blogging very lately this few days
today had those deliverance svc in church
it was supp supp cool!!words to describe *speechless
again lots of pple got delivered!!literally all of those who went down
i think yar coolness totally
I HAD SAD PARTS IN MY LIFE TODAY
i really hate the STMs in my head i keep on forgetting stuffs inside!
but i dnt noe why i cant forget things i wan to forget!
darnn its lik i ordered food today frm f.k thn he said bla bla bla
n i remembered thn whn we walked out of church
n was crazy n stuff went to KFC i totally forgot EVERYTHING
n while walking out i twisted my leg nt serious cos i fell bwt the kerb n grass those parts
thn aft tht i cld nt rem. so i jus bought anything at KFC
as long as it is $3.95 so bandito tts it thn whn he finally called
he act wanted a 2pc meal which tt offer was eons ago
thn he was lik huh thn i was too
i didnt knew wth to do i was stupidly blaming
myself so i lay my hands on the back rest of the chair n my head on my arms(hope u get it)
thn as i was wearing long sleeves the sleeves were too long it sliped
n i hit my cheek on the back rest which is metal n it was my cheekbone
n it hurt BADLY sighh
n jus now was chatting wif josh online thn i was lik y did he call me
(cos he called me whn svc was gg to start) thn he told me tt
he wated to go n
play pool so i was lik okayy
n he's lik i actually can lik go n pick u up today
cos i'm driving my uncles's car its a SL500!!!!
arhhhh thn i was lik om-goodness! i freaked
but eventually he didnt call me back cos he went n find his
g,f haha such a loser thn he was talking how cool it was n wans his DAD!
to buy it for him haha funny haha anyway wtver
gna charge my phone now bye!!
nights

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive