SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

blogging again!!! yayerss
i guess haha u haf not been updating!!!
haha...oOOoO todayyy thank God i dnt haf the bluesss)):
haha although i felt lik crying in between lessons..haha dont ask y
i'm feeling stupid
i seriously dont noe y..n mr.chan is weird recently! he's been looking at me during classes!!
n instead of asking the whole class he jus ask me..lik as if i noe everything!!
argghhhh....nvm nvm nvm..
this is sup supp CRAZINIESS! haha/s
anyway i was happy today!!cos cos cos i received a FLOWER!!!yay-ness pretty daisy its lik pale white-light yellowishyy and green pollens in the centre!! i love my pretty flower! but it reminds me of u!haha dnt noe why haf been thinking of u i seriously actually regret partly..but whts over i'll jus let it be..darll\\rach bought me the pretty flower!i love her tons..i noe she loves me too!so i bought her a rose!n WE bought vann a red daisy hahas so its lik we're all carrying flower!!but i'm happy only aft sch i think sch is the sadness in my life n i haf a test tmr!!n i forgotten to bring back my book n notes to study n i'm worrying alr..i really feel lik crying today at POA i didnt read up n got a scolding n i felt supp lost n i d\felt sadd..i felt lik crying n stuff haha could feel liquid coming towards the surface but i thought i shouldnt..yarr..haii haii haii i'm gg supp supp early to sch to study tmr..arhhhh feeling sup suppp stress!!!!w/o anybody by my side besides God i believe n trust in Him!*totally my prayers for u will always remain!
haii-sigh sigh now i'm watching tt 7'o clock show hee hee heererss..i feel touched i dnt mind having a bf lik dayang!!haha he's so sweet wif all the stuff he do wif nature..haha hope i'll meet tt kind of guy in my life or i might not..miserable life i dnt think i'm gna get married or haf a bf haha even not having a bf,jus u spending those times wif me n now not i'm feeling broken..haha but u n me is impossible nobody takes the oppurtunity ..although u always ask me out n i dnt wan too its not tt i dnt wan to go out wif u its jus tt i didnt wan to make it a thing tht we always go out tt a relationship may form n i dnt think tt i wan tt to happen yet i dnt noe if u really believe me tht i liked u before n everything haha i hope u dnt read this but i hope u do if u really wan to noe the truth i didnt tell u before cos i cant face u n tell u this..but now wif u n ur gf i'm feeling ooookkaayyyy lol..but jus cant accept tt she's a yr older ya no offence n i noe i said many stupid n dumb things i noe i'm dumb n stupid n haf been very irritating..haii i guess thts all ive to blog abt today..hope u'll go back to church..i seriously pray kaes.. i'm gg to bathe now bye all peeps!!
I LOVE YOU pple..tagg tagg

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive