SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, July 25, 2005

yayness blogging again..its lik 12:20am the next day 25july'05!
today went to J.B wif bro,his partner!mom n aunt!
haha..went to jalan jalan..whahaha
bought okay things!!
haha...so i'm here blogging this time i bathed alr.. haha
yar..lols.. haii sighness i've got sch in lik hours time..
anyway jus now was hearing to G.C! i'm still listening
its lik my all time fav. although it reminds me of u as
u're the wan tht gave me the cd..but isnt it good i'll b thinking of u
lols.lols.n i realised tht G.C is such an inspiration!
was listening to walk away(maybe) from the album THE CRONICLES OF LIFE AND DEATH
i realised tht thrs this part Pray for me i'm in need of faith..n bla bla bla listen to IT!
i thought tht it was sup meaningful..it touched me somehow i felt diff.
haha..anyways this is why i LOVE G.C so much..
hahas.. anyway now i'm sup sup tired now parents jus told me how red my eyes were
haha..lol..who cares.. but i really feel tired..
blogg again tmr.. if i'm bothered too.. love all!
updateyour blogs EVERYBODY!
huggiesss(pampers)**

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive