SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Saturday, June 17, 2006

**yawns

oh my i tell y'll READERS///
(haha sounds like i am so well-known)
ok.my *EGO... :))
alright back to what i was trying to say.
i slept at 4+!!! today/yesterday (ya you get it)
and i just woke up (1+)
i feel that i have a lack of sleep!!
when i woke up my head was REAL HEAVY!
it felt like a HANGOVER! (huh?)
maybe somebody injected some alcohol in me
while i was sleeping... ..... ..(A DETECTIVE IS NEEDED!!)
joking... but seriously
and i just realise something.
I MUST TURN OFF MY PHONE BEFORE I SLEEP
/or at least a SLIENT MODE
its always my phone that wakes me up..
gosh!!! its killing me!!!
oh 98.7fm just played the SOUND "trailer" for silent hill!!!! arhhhh but in the ended it ended off with -"RATED NC-16" -_-ll eeeeeeeeee-diot!!!!!
i may be sixteen but i sm SIXTEEN by YEAR
*erghhffft can sneak.. but... i am a really good girl
i will NOT do it!!!! i will ABIDE the law!!!!!!
alright i think now.. i have got to prepare
to go and meeet RAHZRRSss... ImissYOU*u*
we're going compasspoint for MOS
rah is a MOS ADDICT!!!!!!!
CRAVING for CORN soup...i want FISH burger!
chaos y'll blog when i come back from my ADVENTURE

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive