SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, June 15, 2006

poof*t-i wish i was a pink-rocker with a flower in my hair

iLOVEmudpies
alright random stuff.
went to school early early in the morning
for chemistry AGAIN
just did this paper and went through it.
boring.... ... ...
and after that i straight away went for tutition
@ Mrs.Towey's i ran!!! from school
to her place NEAR but..
its been ages since i ran with my FATS
it all includes FRIED MARS BARS(upsize), bacon-cheese sandwiches, mufffins of all kind, island cremery-ice cream + mudpies, beef fillet with bacon, sausauges ...etc. *DROOLs
and i like darll's shirt alright RANDOM!
oh darll back from Shanghai..
[she telling me her experience of the people there makes me DON'T wanna go Shanghai, anyway i dont like china people too.. all so rude(no offence..BUT.ya)SCARYY!!]
after tuition DAD picked me.
(oh i ate nutella ice cream)
we went to swiss butchery[sp?] to get meat!
lol.this beef fillet with bacon ... oh my YUMS!
and sausauges..mustard ..bla bla
went back and cook!
my dad and I, The un-Chefed[my word! dont ask!]
we didnt know what to do anyway it was just a buy back and experiment thing.
lols.[oh i saw chuan yu at coro bus-stop when dad drove pass]so i just heated up the pan
put a little olive. and wait for it to heat up a little
and i thong-ed the beef down.
it went PARHHHSSSHHHH!!!***sizzles.
ohhh...i tell you!! the smell of rosemary, peppercorn, mint just went in my NOSTRILS
YUMMY! i can say..
when you cut into the meat WHOO.so soft and tender. and *fabulouso..
had sausauge too with my SWEET mustard..
iLOVEsweetmustard
then i had to pack my study room.
went up it took me 2 entire OWLS(lol.) i mean HOURS to pack
but its quite neat now. *GRINS+a pat on my back GOOD JOB jOy*
except .... my STUFFs area lol. acessories,toner,moisturiser,tags, etc..bla NONSENSE
i think i will pack it tomorrow.i hope (later i mean)
dont think i will be meetin south at kap.
i have done my nails. :))
nice i think its black and pale purple.
a little uneven but what can you get?? i am NOT a manicurist.
anyway.: DID YOU CATCH PROJECT RUNAWAY
just now on channel5? oh my i LOVE santino.*YUMS
and Daniel.F is so so so Sweet but he was out.
have you ever aspired to be a designer when watching project runaway?
*smiles.((:

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive