SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, June 09, 2006

LARD-FATS [foood sins]

TODAY!
is a FAT PIGGY day
i TOTALLY LOST WEIGHT!!! (NOT!!!)
hahaha..gain weight in fact.
went for a penang food fare at Cropthone King's(buffet)
oh my! FOOD YUMS!
after that headed down to ikea
cous wants to get stuffs for her room.
i saw many things i wanted
but i NEED a room myself!
i tell once bro. move OUT!(cause he's getting MARRIED!! exciting!!!)
even if RETRO wasnt in fashion then and
mom would disagree
I WILL STILL PAINT IT RETRO!!!!
and BRIGHT colours designing EVERYTHING myself!
then .. i need MANPOWER cause i will be OLD..
and old people cant work fast.. LOL.
actually can but need assistan. lol
i'm being so crappy.
anyway yesterday had SOUTH party
at AnnaBeth's place.
the FOOD!!! = YUMS YUMS YUMS x 1000000000000000
i over ate! GREEDY GLUTTON me.
thank God guo wasnt there. or esle..
lol.lol. i cant enjoy eating in peace. but ...
it would be good if he was there i wouldnt eat too much
hee :DD NOW I'M FATTER than FAT!
anyway i LOVE the pasta sauce.the mash potatoe(supp:butteryy).chicken wings.cocktail sausages.& & & & THE BREAD & BUTTER PUDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!extremely GREAT,YUMS *droolss.... IT WaS ALL GREAT!!!!!
and just found out that j,x can play the panio supp.well jeff can play the guitar supp well.
and many many many others. lol
anyway TIRED!! see y'll.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive