SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Saturday, June 17, 2006

alright..
went for cell just now.
before that met rahzrr at compass point,SENGKANG
we TALKED a lot!!!
lol. while waiting for mandy to reach..
oh my I really LOVED talking to rahh..
thanks girl.
while talking and taking pics all at the SAME time!
there is this AUNTY! sitting across the row..
IRRITATING!! she kept on staring at us I don't know why
BUT she just looked and stuffs.
are we that interesting? hmphh??!
after that the LATE lunch..
man and I went to meet van for cell.
and rahh went to meet her mom.
while walking in compass point..
waiting for time to pass..
I wanted to buy a PIN
to CLIP my hair(fringe) walk walk
WALKED. saw this shop went in...
first thing. I saw was the EARRINGS!!
its fRiggInLY! CHEAP! $1.90 ONLY!
so I asked man if she wanted the SAME!
lol. She's errr..anything..
eee-diot sparstic.
ok so we asked the lady "do you have a ruler?
the lady was like huh what ruler huh?
man was like "err we need to measure so we can wear it to school
I interrupted OH NEVERMIND she's mad.
MAN! its so small definately 0.3CM!!!
the lady didn't seem nice anyway
I walked round the TINY shop saw a PIN and
bought it. haha its nice. will post it up!
then went for cell
bla bla bla all unnesscersary[sp?] stuffs!
oh but we played a hilarious game

i call it the... "don't know and be confused of your senses"
real funny

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive