SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Saturday, June 10, 2006

i miss..

I miss ____ jeffwongyuting!!!!
I wish I can talk to you!
its like ages since I last communicated with you
I need somebody to talk too!
I want to talk... badly!!! !!! !!!
but betcha g.f would not like it.
she doesn't like me.haha me too I don't like her as well
was recalling back those times when she was not happy with ... ...
just thought that it was so childish.
and I'm feeling super stupid right now.
.LOL.
_____________________________________
I have been thinking about
what you are going through
what you are doing every single second even now
what I can do for you
what do you want me to do
how can I see you
and talk to you
I do not have the guts and courage to call you
I really want to hear your voice
want to sit with you how?
how do I do that
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME
why do I think of you everyday
I have been trying to stop myself
but there's no way, its so hard for me
I cant express my true expression on the outer
you ever cared, but not in the recent
you don't even come to my blog
you don't even message me
even if you reply ... I don't know..
you don't even call just to have the company of silence
I want the old you, (what is?)
the things that you're going through will be over soon
why me?
ARE YOU TOYING WITH MY FEELINGS?
IF I say that whatever I said WASN'T TRUE
IF I would to give up right NOW
IF I say I NEVER liked you before
IF I WOULD receive a mail/call from you
(it'd be a miracle)
IF I would STOP all the tears
(it'd be a miracle)
IF you will give me FLOWERS
(it'd be a miracle)
IF you know EVERYTHING about me
(it'd be a miracle)
EVERYTHING WOULD BE A miracle WITHOUT A if..

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive