SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, June 11, 2006

-I HAD A BAD DAY

its no more of you and now ALL about me!
oh my
my day just didnt start well and
it didnt END well as well.
OH WHAT A DAY!
i NEED FRIED MARS BARS i tried to try it.
but it just cant do it !!! TOTAL failure!!!!
i feel DUMB!
but OHH WHATEVER
today is just not my day
or is it the time of the month
i dont know.
MOM WACKED me out of bed!(to go for lunch) argh.
vanessa was LATE!
van's mom GRABBED me in the middle of CITILINK!
van got ANGRY cause she QUARELLED with her mom.
the GIRLS behind me were TALKING LOUDLY during PREACHING
i cant talk to the NEW friends.
i cant SING.
i ATE too much.
guo PISSED me off.
SHIT ASS HOLE ARGHH!!!! I AM SO SO GOING TO KILL YOU!
went to BISHAN for dont know what reason.
walked until they CLOSED.
CABBED back.
MSN is CRAP.
BAD BAD BAD communication system.
whats the problem with you ? why are you so different towards me NOW?!
erghhhh!!!!
STUPIDLY gay-kiang(act smart) fry my chocolate
[anyway i didnt know what i was doing(my bro.thought i was MAD!]
it got BURNT! STINK the KITCHEN
HOT oil.WAITED for oil to COOL down.
now BRO. playing MAHJONG.
funky.crap i REALLY DONT know what going through my FREAKING head!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive