SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

RANdom POSTs-

it is proven!! guys cant multi-task.
i was out with dad the other day for lunch. he phone rang.
so he picked up his phone.
and this random friend walked pass him.
he waved, hi
after waving. he realised that he had a conversation on the phone.
he apologised and ask the person over the other side what he was saying.
lol. this is funny.

__
i was standing outside M.O.S the other day
where everybody around me is smoking i dont know if they're underage
or not('overage') and this reminds me of you.
i really wished i did not come to this party at all.
i'd rather spend my dollars watching a movie with you.
i'd rather breathe in the smoke you puff out than the strangers here, it may cause my whatever cancer cause of 2nd-hand smoke. I do not mind as its from you.
i just realise that, i dont crae whoever you are right now.
whether you have good or bad habits.
if you are good looking or not.
if you are rich or poor, i just want to hug you right on the spot that day
i really do like you.can i risk a chance to give up? <3

__
ahh....SCREAMS!!! J.X talked to me that day.lol
he's really funny.joking about the difference between a B.M and a B.M.X
lame but funny and sweet haha.
although on that day i heard that some people b*tched about me
but i guess i am alright . i dont think i did anything wrong that you can b**ch about.
you're forgiven but not yet forgotten soon.
but that day, i was alright i think cause there was J.X ((:
__
she is so cute and funny. she sent me this about the south boys.lol.
i think nick is handsome.junle is gentle.handy is cute.junxiong is sweet.cheve is attractive.kenan is super boy.jeff is super funny.hansheng is very shy.zhiguo is violent.chuanyu is muscular.alex is smart. lol this is all rest to find out by yourself.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive