SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, May 12, 2006

SO IRRITATING!!!
when we're reaching sarah's place
IT WAS FREAKING MICKING HOT!
and when we got changed and all prepared to TANN BLACK!
the clouds came and
WHEEE (lalala)
there was no sun anymore.
and rah was like its just passing clouds will be gone in minutes.
BACKSIDE!!
5mins passed... 10mins passed... 20mins passed...
HALF AN HOUR!
( i was in tanning oil already)

rah said: did you feel drizzles ?
van: no i dont haii yar NO NO NO it wont rain.
rah : joy!! its drizzling right?
joy : huh i dont know.
van : nebermind larh a little while and then it'll be gone.
joy : oh shit! why is ther water from the sky?
rah: SEE i TOLD YOU!
van :HUH a little while more.
joy : CRAP LA JUST NOW HOT LIKE ANYTHING NOW SKY BLACK!
LETS JUST LEAVE
van: NO!
joy and rah : BUT ITS DRIZZLING!
joy: and it doesnt seem its gonna stop soon.
VAN! dont be stubborn
van: ok la! ai ya ok LETS GO UP and PLAY TABOO!!
its been long.
rah: haha lol. okok..

its so fudgy wargyy..
PLAN RUIN!(ass backside.)

cousin called me to go to town.
so i left and i realised i dont have money.
so EMBARASSING!

so i told her and eventually cabbed home.
and the taxi driver is funny!
he's like.
are you singaporean?
me : err..ya
taxi man : no you're not from singapore.
me : yes i am haha
taxi man : so you studying in singapore ?
me : yar
taxi man : your father not singaporean?
me : no.he's singaporean.
taxi man : are you chinese?
can you speak chinese?
me : yes i can started speaking.
taxi man : but why your chinese like that
and your english like not singaporean.
me : err..haha
taxi man : might be you at home speak english right?
me : ya i think so..
taxi man : so you Indonesian? Eurasian?
me : haha i'm really a SINGAPOREAN!
(here comes the sad part..)
taxi man : so you definately studying in "ming siao" (well-known school)[i think]
me : err not really lah.
taxi man :really? meh so what school?
me : St.Margaret's
taxi man : oh my daughter in st.nicholas.
USED TO! hahaha
then she said want to go to austrialia to study
because she say singapore dont have what she want (dont know what sports&sth )
me : oh okay.
taxi man : so do you want to go eslewhere and study
or stay in singapore.
me : SINGAPORE!!
taxi man :
woah your mother lucky to have a daughter like you.
good daughter err good girl.. like that good right

everyday your mother can see you.
you can see your mother.
my daughter she study finish already dont want to come back.
want to stay there.
her mother very sad.
ai yo this daughter (sth like that..)
me : oh ok haha..
taxi man : oh i thought you not singaporean la.
cause you just now say mimosa
i thought you dont know where you going
haha.
me : haha ok..
taxi man : i know mimosa
cause i remember road like.
"ni mo sa" and begonia also there right.
i remember begonia = mee goreng.
you know the malay food.
me : haha yar i know. haha
taxi man : woah your father rich arh?
me : err.no. haha (rich i dont think i take taxi haha i take LIMO! )
taxi man : ok stop where.
me : here uncle.
taxi man : $5.90
me : err take it as $6
taxi man : oh okay thank you arhh!!!
woah next time you can send money to my place ..
bla bla and was like study hard arhh
bla bla
(i smiled and haha-ed away haha)
thats all folks i feel aunty(long-winded)
going for dinner chaos!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive