SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Saturday, May 20, 2006

oh my!
i have been really really UNHEALTHY
these few days!! haha
its like my dinner times have been at 11+PM nowadays.
it sound crazy
and
so NOT sound like DINNER, but SUPPER!
whahahaha...
have been going for POS this few days...
haha FUN (i think)
learn and practice learn and practice.
a little tiring haha
as i am NOT a DANCER
NOT BORN TO DANCE
like aHIPPO in a tutu BALLERINA-ing.(my creation)
oh btw its like i have gotten back my results
for my mids already
i did not do really well
but still alright if you count it in the 'N's scheme.
i'll have about 5 points or 6 points
although i am aiming for 3THREE POINTS!
haha-i did well in maths/accounts & physics(so unexpected)
physics-THANKS BEN!(you helped a lot)
physics i scored an A2 and totally PULLED my combine sciences marks
as chemisty i did SUPER BADLY!
i failed i didnt STUDY so I DESERVE IT!
i am GLAD that CHINESE i pass on the DOT!!! 50! BIG FAT (.)
although chinese oral i did not speak much "lao shi"
did not fail me!!! and and and
i have got HIGHER than those who spoke A LOT!
english was alright..
i am a little confused with the marks counting
but i either get a B3 or B4
most probably a B4 i think
alowey helped a little.
i used to score like 5 and dont pass compo
and now i pass. although my letter could have scored higher
IF i elaborate more.. i was just lazy.. not that i didnt have time..
LOL.i know its BAD but.. cant help..
i will not be lazy during 'N's .. write as much as i think i can.
alright to THE MAX i MUST!
humanities is a BIG FAT FAIL!(who cares)bad attitude i have (i know)
what esle ??
hmphh i guess thats all.
tired BRO. used com long
i was bored and now i am feeling SLEEP
there's TOWEY's tomorrow after a 2 week BREAK.
haha ISLAND CREAMERY !!!!! I am BACK!!!!
tra-lala-lala..
love'll

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive