SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

HAD MY ACOUNTS PAPER 1 TODAY!!!
MY LAST PAPER!!!!
WHEE-WHOOO..
FUNKY TONG(i believe my new word).lol.
so went out today with darll.rah.bests
we jalan jalan-ed.(TOWNING!!)

1st STOP!-ZARA.(11.00am)
darll' bought a green spegg top NICE!
van bought a green spegg top too! NICE as well
(as both are the same;they funkyly bought the same)
i didnt really had any mOOd to shOp.
first time in my whole ENTIRE life.
from the time out of my mothers womb till ...
... err .. err... JUST NOW!! (haha)
FIRST TIME.
anyway i do not think that the girls realised.
cause i laughed along with them as well.

oh yar DAMN! i got my period today!
( WARNING!: DO NOT SAY I PMS!, i will then EXPLODE)
crap la.. then we were like asking for PAD in the ladies toilet
and HURRAY! i've got a LONNNGGGGGGGG pad
FROM this nice LADY!(i thought she was man)but i still THANK her.
or eslee... ...

2nd STOP!-TOPSHOP.(11.00am + + + )
when i stepped in TOPSHOP oh my!
i tell you !
oh my!! i FELL DEEPLY in LOVE with thisFUNKY TONG
TOP!!!! its like ... err... FUNkY TONG!!!
but at first i did not want to try anything on.
until they were like just try la.
just try. i was like okay!
(waitt.for,darll.to.come.online.to.send.pic.picsss)
van. felt unwell so she bvroomed back.
3rd STOP!-fOOd REPUBLIC.(12.00pm + +)
only rah ate cause i did not have any appettite to makan.
and i also shared hotcakes with darll in the morning.
we went for BIBIMPAP again!
lol.lol. LOYAL kOrean fOOd fan.
the LADY RECOGNISE US!(as the other time we shared cake with her haha)
funkyyy...

4th STOP!-FOREVER21(reminds me of america-i LOVE!)
rah bought this PINOCHIO(sp?_)top that says NO STRINGS ATTACHED
darll' bought a PINK(wth?)RIBBON clip pin thing!
i bought a HEADBAND again! haha this time its flowerryy NICEness.
they tried clothes as usual..
was not in that hyp! mood again. haha
but was FUNKY! i love the songs in F21
you so can dance in there.
mOOve with the grOOve.
(rah had to leave her papa called her// ): )

5th STOP!-HEERENs(whatever time it was)
we straight away went to QUEEN's COUTURE(oh YUMMY)
darll. saw this teared torn jean (NICE!!!!!)
tried it on. FITS well. but was deciding
that FREAKle-minded lady (haha sp. I KNOW!!on purpose)
that irritating! anyway i saw many funky tong shirts and this PANTS!
by nicky hilton! its so YUMMY red stripes something like my TOPSHOP one.
but TONGGer.. haha
I WANT!!!!!!!!! no cash$$ pOOr people cannot afford much.
just enjoy the gift of SIGHT!
and this suspenders shorts thing!!! (oh DELICIOUS!!)
and this tin "sandwiTch bOx" wow!
i tell you i will take it as a HAND BAG!
6th STOP!-cine.
(on the way there met JIhae and SAM!)
at cine we saw a group of HARAJUKU wannabes.
FUNKY! and we realised that AMANDA BYNES(the "actress")
has bigger BOOBS now!! haha
and I AM SO GOING TO CATCH THE JENNIFER ANISTON movie!
although i dont know what movie is that.
but i saw the trailer at cine was so FUNKY-TONG!
JENNIFER ANISTON is so SO SO HOT
i wanna MARRY her!!!! *grinss from toe to tip of my head*
(WAITT!!! can i grin vertically haha it has a wider length/width)
went to i21 the apple shop.
oh my the FIRST macintosh is SO SO SO VINTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
i LIKE!!! and in i21 they have a BIG SCREEN monitor!
its so BIG that its bigger than
my FACE!(duh!)
but its like a TV! i think bigger than my tv! craps
darll' say " EVEN THE BLIND CAN READ LA! "
7th STOP!-eSPRIT(the one next to mandrin gallery)
we quacked our way out of cine thinking its raining!!
BUT they're actually washing the building as in ont particular part only..
EVERYBODY around was in SHOCK! 0_O !
i even streched my hands out to see if its raining i stood there..
"stupidly" <---thats not a word right
8th STOP!-THE LINK
I WANT THE alldressedup BAG.
will anyone buy it for me?
will you buy it for me?
will you? will you?
how much? it costs heeh heeh $299
BUT but BUT the BAG is so duper nice!
i cant believe! matt said that he would buy it for darll'
matt is SO SO SO sweet to darll'
i want a boyfriend like matt.
BUT NOT MATT. eeeeee(no offence)
i'm serious NOT joking.
friends can you'll buy it for my birthday.
haha although its dayss and years away.
9th STOP!-TA-KA-SHI-MA-YA <"http://Click here! > for pronounciation..
(just kidding)do not be fooled.
i saw this NICE
guess BAG .
this NICE BOSS shoes top and bag.
this DKNY
bag.
and my crammpsssssssss kicked up.
i was feeling
SUPER PAIN
and darll' had to meet her sis too.
so I WENT
BACK!
and mom did not allow me to take a cab home.
thank God He gave me a s
eat in the train.
i sat down in pain.
craps
. la.
i never felt so pain cramps in my life!
somehow enjoyed
my day but not really
and eventually darll' bought the jeans.
she called me and was like eh i bought the jeans
and she was like ahah haha
GOSH she's got a BIG FAT BUGER hole in her pocket
(i am sorry i cant sew)
thats all for blogging today
waitting for my pic picss..
Off to watch DRAMA serial!
the handsome HONG KONG guy and PRETTY tomboy girl!!
they lOOK so NICE together!!!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive