SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, May 08, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH!!
LYNETTE!!!
i just came back from
THE DINNER.

oh my!
it was a terror!
horror!
vegetable! (oh it doesnt rhyme-spoilt it)
who cares.
i was messaging cousin.
when we're like actually sitting
NEXT TO EACH OTHER.
its secret! so...

i just realised that.
it is TRUE that
ALL GUYS ARE SPARSTIC eeeeEEeEE-DIOTs!!!!!
so irritating.

we had many many fun things to talk about we the
"muskk er teerss "

it was like aunty and all was talking and
discussing about TECHNOLOGY!
oh my! and aunt was like hey my new phone
has no pics in it why dont you 3 girls be the first.
OH MY i AM SO FLATTERED!!
haha i know i am wanted! (x
cheryl CHANG yek MUN laughed at my EGO!
when she EGO-ed with my phone and
COMPLAINED that my phone has no memory and its lousy!
backside, and eventually we all took pictures.
post it up later

haha it was hilarious.

i LOVE you.
i HOPE you do too.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive