SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

hey! peepoos..
i have got a new phone!!
lol..its funky-tong!!
i read the manual it says that when someone calls in or whatsoever
the sides of the phone will blink blink
haha not so amusing but i find it amusing.
anyway its like i didnt go to school yesterday as i was SICK..
(and stooopid i did plain NOTHING in school today!!
and soooo-poot van and bay didn't come to school!!!
its a take turns thing)
i didn't blog cause i slept the whole entire day!
lol. pigggyy tong me.
I TELL YOU!!
my eyes hurt
i have like somehow an "infection"
on the lower eye lid of my left eye
its like pus-sy[sp?](that yellow thingyy)
i know!
its disgusting!!!!
i can see!!
my eyes is like SWOLLEN!! and SORE!!
O_o
so PAIN!!
i am going to cry!!! it really hurts
darll., mom, aunty say: i chee-ko-pei! peeped at someone shhi shii ..
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH its lengendary HILARIOUS!!
i was like NONSENSE!! thinking
why would i want to peep someone shii shii when i can shii shii also
CHEY!! they than chee ko pei!!
ham-sup lou(canto)=pervertic old man!!
its so pain!!!
OFF i go NOW
i've got CROSS COUNTRY on thursday and i didnt train and i still want to
win something.. haha
i foresee i can!!! bringing all my FATS along as i run!!!
lol.. hee.hee going off now!!!
(my phone is still charging cant enjoy the goodness YET!)
tata..chaos
ICE-CREAM SELLING TOMORROW!!!
ALL POLKA-DOTTIES!!! SUPPORT MY CLASS IN YOUR CANTEEN TOMORROW!!!!
YUMMY YUMMY DELICIOUS!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive